Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Library

The post below was not offending You~ HaHa!
As i study, do, chat, play, and EAT in the library as well ^^

Again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Spending most of the time in the library is like a...a...wtf!
Do you know what is the definition of LIBRARY?
oh yeah, i could recall distinctly the cartoons and series i watched when i was kid.
Everybody is reading quietly, doing their own works...sort of...and if there's one or two or three or four blablabla talk, others or librarian will SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Let's begin my story today. The moment i went to the left hand side of library(i usually study or doing my assignment on right side), it was like OKAY for me, at least here will be my next station to study =)
After half an hour, the noisy chit chatting started and the librarians gave us(students) a few words that is KEEP QUIET, PLEASE! Just forget about it as later our library was like market you know. Everyone was dealing with their 'business'. okay! Business hour i should tell.
I don't feel like want to turn to the left hand side of library now. I prefer another heaven(computers side) for my busyness stuffs to do. HaHa!
All of these did not mean an offend to everyone, just wanna tell you guys that what i saw in Swinburne Library. I'm sure that most of you people were already get used to it. But i am not. PAISE LAAAAAA~
I'm having Co. Law test this Wednesday. Ooooooh! Indeed, it is tough! Somehow it is DIFFICULT to understand and I HATE the subject which is LAW! The coolest thing was I went on our Uni homepage and checked out the course i taken. Oh gush! 2 more LAWs are waiting me T_T Hooohhh~ Stress is 'following' me now. God Bless US +.+


Lastly, I love my Ice-cream! It's 'yummy'~ and say no more to Lollipop -____- (NO REASON)
Farewell~~




*NO PICTURES TO DISPLAY FOR THIS POST*

No comments: