Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Headache

Having a big headache for two days already! Feeling so bad and unwell!
Just forget about my messy hair. Thinking to have a hair-dye soon =)
woo-hoo!



Here comes my quick update~!
Woke up early this morning and went to Lily's house for swimminggggggg =D
Don't tell me that you want to stay healthy without work out?!
Swimming is the best option for me i think since i hate perspiring so much!
Yes, that much!!!!!!!!
I just could recall that i was sick after swimming last month.
I thought i was infected by H1N1 at the moment. BUT I'm FINE okay!!!!
Crazy me was thinking that which ambulance would the doctor call for me, lol.
Back to swimming~
yay! i love swimming although i do not swim well.
Three ladies swimming in the HUGE pool was totally fun as like the pool is YOURS!!!!
The most excited thing is Lily cooked us lunch after swimming! HaHa!
Delicious of course as she is LILY aka amuuuu!
Well, i forgot to capture the scene while she was cooking and Jac was helping her with the veggies~



After that, i went to find my sista and Dexter~~~~~~~
Guess what, Dexter was hopping here and there when he saw me! aww~~~
He loves me so much like i do.




And I saw this when i home.
It's from Padini~yay!




I get 30% discount off for every single normal price items!
So i'm gonna save my $$$ for shopping in Padini as it is just for single receipt only.

I'm so happy that i do not have any test and homework next week! Yay me!
Enjoying my "Holidays" now =DDDDDDDD

Sweet Dreams people~ I wanna watch movie now. Not in MBO but in my cozy room =P
xoxo

No comments: