Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Unpredictable

I know you can barely read the photos below by looking at it.
Yeah~It's outing day with...



Yin, she's back from Penang. What we decided early we have finally done it during my and her holidays. Yesh! It's Karaoke-ing! We planned to go to Absolute at first but the bad news was Absolute was fulled and we did not book the room earlier before we go. So what we got was Red Coliseum at Premium 101 at last. Everyone knows about the gruesome incident happened in there i guess. Well, I'm not going to talk about it here! But i didn't mind to spend my fun time there as i believe in GOD. Yay us!! And then off we went to The Spring for window shopping and our dinner. =D




The next day i had my haircut at the same salon which i ever mentioned. Hmm...too bad that the barber misunderstood what i wanted of my fringe!!!!!! =( The outcome is totally not my original mood. It...it...it ruined my excitement! Aww...=(
The appearance is like a kid to me! WAITING my hair to grow, lol.
Hair-dye was canceled by me, myself! The price is unreasonable 'cause the top of my 'blackiessss' are not that long, that much, that...yeah that! Very disappointing! Hey my hair, grow fast please! XP




Prettie and I had our lunch in Crown Tower and Karaoke-ing at Enter K. Oops, my fringe! Urghhh~ @_@ Rm16 per person with food and drinks. But we paid RM 42 at last! Ouch! My wallet!



We couldn't finish all of 'em since we had our lunch already. Prettie suggested me to take a photo of the food that we could not finish as taking away(Da Bao) =.= Lame! Ha! Ha!

Watched G-Force in 3D recently which cost me RM20. Again, with the 3D glasses? I have my glasses on me already, what do ya think? 'DOUBLE' glasses! I felt giddy on watching the movie. Umm...overall, i have no comment about it.



I'm NOT HAPPY!!!!!!! Too care about ONE thing isn't good. Everything goes unexpectedly. What could i say. There is no either one of it that i could accept happily. I want what i want but please, just work it well! That really ticks me off! UUURGHH!

I guess that's all for now.
Sweet dreams~
Company Law lecture and tutorial tomorrow! >'<

No comments: