Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Manicure



Me!



Lovit!!!!!the most...

Okay~ Here comes my quick updates due to my laziness! I'm sure that most people have been to the 2nd floor of The Spring. The cinema is opening soon on 9th of September and K Box 3rd of October =D
Uh-Huh! I got nails 'printing' at ENAIL which cost me RM 5 for 2 finger nails and the second day we purposely went to The Spring cause of Nails Printing again! and we had another 3 fingers while Jacqueline had one hand!




I have nothing on my right hand but I have nail arts on the left =O)
I dislike the blue one =/



Lastly we had doughnuts as our brunch and kept taking photos of our nails LoL

This was the second time I had manicure, not like other prettiesss has them on their nails often =(
My first manicure was in Beijing, whee hee~
which is FREE~ yessss! free!!!!!!
French Style~ No photo to display cause i lost it x)


That's all!
Bye!
Have a happy Sunday!












2012.12.21 is everyone's special day i guess
End of the world! Use up all your money QUICK!!!!!
wahahaaa!

I believe in God! my LORD =D

No comments: