Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Unhappy

Here comes my short and quick updates!
Quickiee and Shortyy!



Company Law was in my hands! HATE IT! I'm so sad and disappointing cause of this subject!




She's such a capable! She passed Company Law subject! neither i='( *sobbing*



The photo above was taken on the 5th floor in old building. It's colourful!
Love the combination of those pictures! It's like OMG! Is this art gallery?!
We were waiting for Mr. Bean, Macroeconomic tutor during tutorial time. He was late that day, ouch! So i had a snapshot of it.



This is what so called ART! Agree?!



And finally i got myself an external hard disk! Mom redeemed from Standard Chartered Bank which means it's free! Yay! Love it!

Lastly, i have watched movie in MBO this evening. No comment about the cinema and the internal whatsoever. No photos as well since most people know it well than me *.*

Good Night!
no xoxo for today!

Urgh! It's an annoying news to me!

No comments: