Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Me and Myself =X

this is really a long post>>> dun read it if u think that it is bored!






well, i was so not myself last few days...

no reasons...

dot dot dot...........

i'm who i'm actually

just there's a big different between outsider and insider

why huh?

can anybody answer me?

tell you laa...

i admit that sometimes i'm easliy affect by somebody

i just want to let everyone be happy

but it brings negatively (-)

sometimes it becomes misunderstanding(=.=')

WHY WHY WHY???

once i'm thinking positively, there's a big matter appears

i just wan to be myself without pretending

oh yea... i admit that...i'm so carelessssss

many mistakes around me

even my test, finals etc.

frens wish to count on me

i thought that i can manage to do it

but NO...

what can i do now?

i feel like wanna to give up everything around me

but i can't

cuz i found that this is what i have experienced

i learn more from it

asking God

waiting for the answer

so yea, never run away from whatever problems life throws at you!

and also this is what the journey of life.

we have positive and negative!

there is no such happy journey of life

everything is getting smoothly? No!

but it can be solved

just never know that you wanna to solve it or not!

well...i'm trying to~

cuz i'm not ruined yet!

God lead me always~

so what?

there is nothing to be scared

cuz i have confident to do it better!

FOR REAL~


experience will bring one uncountable knowledge
dun you think like wan to die when you face something tough or difficult
trust yourself and do your best




God bless you all too ^^
I feel better now!!!!
i have finally found myself!
thank you grace~
you saved my "life'!


(i edit some of this post for no reasons ^^)

No comments: