Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Dad and Mom have left me alone in the house...
off they went to HK and CN
i have listed down a piece of paper of 'TO-BUY-LIST' to them...
they were sure know what i wan LoL
hekhekhek...hope that i can get those stuff *.*
well, of course i have given some jobs to do by my dear mother
like what? cooking? doing chores?
wahahaha~NO!
I have to bank-in cheques and whatever blablabla...
and have to shop for foodstuff also~
hmm...
human can't live without food(essential for me than water)
that's why i become fatter these few months =P
so what? i cooked my dinner today~
lunch?? haha!!! i had lunch with Ling and Yvonne(newly founded fren)







TADAAA>>>>


Oopssy! i didn't cook this cuz i don't know how to fry it T.T




yeah~i cooked this because i am in a GOOD mood today ^^
Spaghetti Bolognaise
is not really difficult to cook it if u have the basic skill of cooking
cuz the instant "ingredients" are so perfect! LoL
it tasted not really bad although mine is a lil bit indifferent
(self-comforting)
uh-huh~
get nausea if i eat too much of it

umm...
what should i say?
Grace ever cooked me spaghetti too...with many creamer inside
she prepare every single ingredients of it...(that's the difference)
quite nice...^^
hahaaahaaaaaa
we have same level...i admit!!!
sorry gracieeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: