Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

in English from now on...

i am going to start to post anything in English from now on...
hmm...i feel so "lack" of English somehow...
i know that i am not really good in English...
u c...i hv studied IE...attended english tuition...
and also changed many tuition schools...
consequently...i have learned less than others..
WHY????
(wasted a lot of $$$)

hmm...
somehow i need to think a while when i wanna to start writing(eng)...
i cannot express wad i wan to say and write directly...
and obviously...
so sad...
well,
i will grateful that if u know my mistakes...
so that i can correct it next time even now..
let me be better in English...NOW...
Haiz...


I LOVE MANDARIN lol...more than English...
hahaaa...
can anyone change our international language to MANDARIN??

1 comment:

tyy said...

is good 4 us to use eng blogging...
i also wan 2~bt still lik mandarin alot...
haha...my eng also poor poor d...
everytime complain by my dad~~hehe