Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Buy me a bicycle plsss...

0A=Dun even think abt it!!!
0B=Nope!
1A=Nope!
1B=Nope!
2A=if i have one, i will be the lucky one!
2B=hmm...3A pls!!!
3A=urghh!!!
3B=(=.=)
4A=da da daaa(my brain turned upside down already -__-)
4B=c'mon...im in a hurry now!!!
5A=GOD!!! pls...gv me a parking space!!!
5B=oh my...i was going to faint!!!turned round and round finding a parking space
6A=@_@ mother!!!!
6B=oh my!!!shitt!!! dad shd buy me a mini car...

i was uptight when i knew that i was parking on the top floor of parking lot since my driving skill is NOT GOOD!!! it affected me a lot...WHY huh?

WHY OUR UNI HAS MANY STUDENTS with many CARS THIS SEM?
urghhh!!!!kill me pls!!!

i was late today
cuz of traffic congestion in the traffic lights near our sch
ow ow ow!!!
damn it!!! there was many cars cut queue!
shoo~~~shoo~~~go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bad attitude!!!

driving nowadays totally make me feel uneasy!
i'm moody these few days as my stupid driving skill annoying me always
urgh!!! i rather cycling to sch!
can u believe tat i will become vicious monster when i'm driving...
EVIL!!!
yes, i am!

+BEWARE OF+
Joanne Lau 19
Toyota Innova(gold)
QK? ****

HeHe~
=D
i'm an pure angel!

No comments: