Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Burger

Burger, my favorite food!

McDonald's, I am the CEO =D


Yep! I was having my second-breakfast after Sunday Service at McDonald's with my mom =) Replaced a cup of coffee with a tea! *thumbs up* Girls should not drink too much coffee! You got what I mean? =P


Sausage McMuffin without cheese. Cheese and Mayonnaise are not in my burger list =D


Hash Browns as you know...


I am addicted to this spicy chicken burger recently which you can find it in KADO. Well, I won't eat this burger with my boyfriend if i got one one day =P

Lastly, I wanna say...
Yay! Santa Claus is on the way to the earth! I dunno where does Santa Claus live. Other planets I guess =) If you know, tell me!

End of this chapter =)
Thanks bye!

No comments: