Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hair Color

This is going to be a boring post since I'm quite a boring person!
Obviously, it is all about my hair and COLOR! Well, I think hair color is so important to me, maybe not for you...It depends on your skin tone and how you pick a hair color that could suit you well. Let me show you why I said so!


Umm...I should start with a 'I dislike this hair color' but it amazingly changed my skin tone like a...fair skin =)



Had my hair dye last Saturday and the result was O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!! Brunette FAILED =( Why it turned to be black color? It looked damn unnatural black! I can only accept my natural hair color okay?! Apparently, my skin tone looked dull because of ridiculous hair color that I never ever wanted!



Just a few days later, my hair color turns into purple red, sometimes orange brown(FYI: under different rays). Not a joke okay!!! You can see my picture above which I took yesterday...


So yeah! I have started to get used of my current hair color if I can stop myself not to look in the mirror that frequent =)
I think this is how you change your skin tone in a few hours without whitening products...

xoxo
Auntie Jo says Hallelujah~

No comments: