Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, December 7, 2009

Next

Umm...I actually wanna upload a few of photos to update my blog while waiting the series to download and photos in Facebook to upload. What I have found was everything is working damn slow. Maybe the poor connection or the files are big. So I decided to give up! I dunno how to resize the files of photos! yam gong ah~ To conclude everything I wanna to update for my blog is...
'Invest on something valuable will bring you an unexpected results'
Got it? Yeah! Learn it =)

Umm...I just started to learn makeup which I think that I am no longer kiddo and...I'm addicted to it! Keep buying cosmetics which I bankrupt myself =P And The happiest moment I really enjoy in a day is HaHa! MAKEUP =) Any inquiry? 'Cause I have found that our eyelids are like two pieces of plain paper, eyeshadow is like a color painting, eyeliner is like a marker pen, mascara is like a...mascara, powder blush is like a another color painting! Yep! I damn love art! So? Presume myself drawing and painting! HaHa! With my glasses on 8)

Okay fine! Back to my boring holidays...Waiting for my coming trip trip which mean I have 2 trips =D The long ones and the short ones. Yay me! I guess the long ones will be bored. I don't care!
That's all for tonight...
Next update will be after a few weeks or months!
Xoxo

No comments: