Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 7, 2009

Bought

It's been quite a few days that i did not REALLY step out of my house. yes, i'm Ah Zhai!
What i've been doing these days are 2 HK series which kept me watching for many hours without moving except washroom. Giddy me!
And accompany my mom to bank and stores. I preferred to stay in the CAR, lol.
So finally i could REALLY step out of my house and off me go to The Spring with my Mom.

Since my skincare products are going to be finished, what do ya think? BUY! heee~
but the consultant told me that the one i NEED BADLY is out of stock!
aye-hye!



as it left a lil bit+Ettusais can only be found in Parkson, the city+
far away from my house=so mahuang@@@@@@@
~BAHAHAHAAAAA+++ so i decided to change to....



jyan-jyan~! yeah, this! Clinique~ shoo away the acne scars.
GREAT!



and this cost me quite expensive that is only 2 small-little packages of wafer twigs.
aye-yo! But it really tasted YUMMY! worthy Japan snack!



Munchy's, Malaysia products. you know it! No comment! Never tried it before.
Should be nice..........................
if not, why would i buy it?




Hey guys, drink more water!!!!!!!!
repeat> DRINK MORE WATER, please!
Malaysia does not has 4 seasons. #sweat!#
I would say Drought Days. It's unbearably HOTTTT and air pollution as well.
smelly smog! Plus so many cases of swine flu in Sarawak.
so guys, take care of yourselves HO!

~Photo has been deleted! uh-oh~ >LOST

School Reopen soon! oh-yeah, 2nd year 1 semester start on next Monday~ *charging mode*




Can't wait for this coming DEC & JAN!
NO H1N1, PLEASE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Bonsoir!
au revoir~

Show you guys this mp.
F-08A: Fujitsu



little heart shape diamond. crystal maybe?! am not sure!



water proof mp. Can record videos and take photos in the water :O

COOL!!!!!!

No comments: