Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lily's Birthday

5th of May, 2010.
 Lily, the Queen of the day...It was her 21st Birthday!

O-M-G! She received Gucci purse from her dearly boyfriend...How sweet they are!!!
Aww...How I wish I could have one as well from...Nobody?!
Got the treat of dinner from the queen...We did really enjoy the food...But umm...there was only one problem...

The portion...OMG! It was too huge until everyone was asking to take away the food...
p.s. It is still in my fridge, I haven't finished yet!!!!!! THE SECOND DAY!


Ladies of the night...Everyone has a great potential to be a model =)
Don't you think that?


Look at them...How professional they were...
 *warmly applaud*


Imitating IP Man...Have you watched the movie? You haven't watched it, have you?
Go and watch NOW =O
  

Princesses and the queen of the day
LOL
XOXO

No comments: