Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My CNY

What I have promised in my previous post was a post a week, a week a post! So this is going to be a quicky post with photos but not many of words. Just a short ones since I have not suffice time to do this(BUSY BEE).
 
Dislike my current hairstyle! So NOTHING looking =(
Had a few of snapshots while I was on my way to Damai Beach with my family. SANGAT DAMAI *grin*
Spent my second and third day of CNY in Sarikei and Sibu. Visited all my relatives and of course, I got so many angpawSSS this year *another grin*

 
Stella, Yvonne, Aunty Jo, and Rhodia Tok who talked a lot(rhyme).
And yeah...Ladies' hips on the steely steel 'sofa'...LOL

 
Posing something like 'feet away from the ground'...This poses are normally found in the beach with bunch of friends. Yes, I am right!

 
Oops! My chubby chin appeared in the photo! I am growing fat?!
I refused to do that at first for my dress's sake. But I managed to do the 'feet away from ground' at last. Hmm...I am not going to share them here because it caught my hot pants =P

 
Two camwhoresss!

 
'L.O.V.E' from four of us!

 
For today...Karaoke-ing in K Box with Jacqueline, TengTeng, and Eeze <3 The cheapest package, RM109.



 
Miss Teng!

 
Jacqueline who just did her Laser Eye Surgery. She's free from contact lenses and glasses now. Give her an O-M-G as she always full of pluck!

 
Aunty Jo with her weird smile and toast to you =)

 
She who came late to our karaoke-ing session...Eeze!

 
Four of us =)

 
And...four of us...

 
At last, three of us left...

The End! I will try my best to do my post intently next time...I'm lazy-busy-sleepy-tired today.


XOXO



No comments: