Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big BIG files...

Joanne is calling 911 here!!!
I have loads of photos are STILL in my digital camera which I really really really wanted to share it here...
I've no idea what's wrong with my blog account! The system failed to upload them *sadly tears in my eyes* I mean upload MANY in one time!!! Even SINGLE PHOTO also couldn't work! wtf! It did sound like a breakdown hor?! Perhaps the size of photos is the main caused?! You know, I've been trying for few days since I back from Singapore...

Anyways! Yeah, whatever! I'm sure that I can find out the solution ONE DAY! Maybe I should have a Flickr account! Or...just let them sleep in my DC or EH...Or...

...just let me know if you know how!
Joanne's wistful eyes are looking on you 8) She'll be grateful to you =)
I should say that I dun have the skill of what does a blogger ought-to-have LOLOLOLOL


Okay Bye!

No comments: