Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

umm...umm...mmmm....=)

let me count...i go to THE SPRING for at least 3 times a week during this holidays
wow! freak me out! As i normally go to THE SPRING once a week. and yeah, the number of taking lunch outside is increasing to 5-6 times a week.
also, with my favorite biscuits, coffee and coca-cola at home...FATTY me! haha! i need to buy M size not the S size. XS? no way! XS is for my sister ONLY ='(

and again...THE SPRING today with my parents after worship. they straight away head to TA KIONG cuz of big sale...xD groceries shopping*




my dad loves to shop in the chocolate store, wonder why!
and bought me this. *merci, dad! & mom(she paid this!)
Hong Kong is cheaper loo..



haha~



another haha~ 8 flavors haha~





next, i'm leaving this Wednesday. off me go to somewhere in M'sia.
eew~i have to buy more and more masks now. i have to wear it in order to prevent the bad bad bacteria, SWINE FLU!
the photos below were taken last few years and sorry about the low quality of photos! B-L-U-R, blur! ####




whee~i miss the pool there!



and the tiny-little bridge!



and the barbecue zone! well, i never barbecue before...NEVER! why?!



there, the highest floor...*windy*



love! from swatch =)
xoxo
i...i...want to watch Transformers 2:Revenge of the Fallen!!!!!
Shia LaBeouf, he made me "oww! is he! is he! how cool he is! umm...wad's his name huh?!" last time. i remember his name now. he is SHIA! Mr. Labeouf!
HAHAHAHA

No comments: