Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Food



i was wondering why they did not give me the straw for my Barley Lemon while everyone does have it! why i have a teaspoon?!
bahahaaa~ it was because that i was ordering a Hot Drink =..= lol



i ordered Salad Chicken Rice for my lunch and i din even know that the chicken is fried =..= and i was aye yaya~why they gv me fried chicken!!!!i thgt it's steam, lol.
again, the next day i had my dinner in SCR. i was happy as i knew that i was ordering ORIGINAL chicken rice which is steam one C:
BUT...there's something wrong with the chicken or rice. and i got a stomachache at night =..= what's going on huh?!




the envelope! there's something inside! wakakaaa...


i dislike today and yesterday >"<
too bad, so sad!
urghh!!

No comments: