Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The New Year

Sorry for the late post for my new year and sorry that I did not give you a wide smile. 
Because I just suffered from the unexpected results. 
Well, I am good now, giving myself a positive view.
I believe that everyone got themselves at least a wish for the new year, didn't you? 
Hmm...
What's mine?
Can I reveal my wish here? Will it be not coming true?
Nah...I WILL TELL!

tadaaaa~
Building myself a STRONG will.
>:)
May be you were already in the stage but I'm not!
F.R.A.G.I.L.E like a glass.
 LOL to you, you, you, you.........and you.
I used to escaped from the reality but now I am telling myself a NO!
2010 was a really great year to me. 
Because I experienced, exposed, learnt, stride the gap and I...
cried  the most of the year!
There's always a reason why it happened, at least I trust that.
Still, God is guiding you to the right path.
If you think that HE wasn't, stop blaming HIM. 
You should ask yourself!
I am serious!!! 


Anyway, wishing everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Have a blessed year ahead :)
To me, it is a tough and challenging year to go.
wokeyide
nimenyeshi


Rock yourself like a sexy DJs~
Move on, peeps!

xoxo


a LOVE to share from HIM...........

No comments: