Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

-_-?

oh dear...im still lazy on goin to start my freshmen year... i love my home!! yoyo...gonna miss my homy home!!
tomorrow i hv classes...and its many...sooo many... i hv to spend 5 hrs in sb... c'mon..its bored!! wad can i do?? i've no idea cos i need to study...n study...

活到老,学到老……tat's the reason of studyin? No...because we hv our own dream to persue...
isn't it??
of course!

y we need to study?
because we hv to prepare for the examination..
y we hv to sit the examination?
because we...umm...i dunno hw to explain...^^

wad a pity tat i cant sign in MSN...n turn on my hotmail...T_T...so sad...cos im thinkin of chattin with my mama...

wad's next?
nth..
wanna say...goodbye and good nite!! (bored)

1 comment:

grace_chuo said...

aiyoyoyo... Be good gal.. go to school.. sometimes i have 8 hrs of class in school la.. more cham than ur 5 hours..
Why msn cannot on again? I think you can go hotmail eh.. since you sent me an email.. haha.. I am so touched!! U miss me so much.. until wan to chat with me online.. wahahahahaha... Miss ya~
(If miss me then come NZ study) can see me everyday! haha