Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

hurray!!!.....................................haiz~

hurray...i passed my exam...
hurray...i got a lot of biscuits (RITZ) to eat...
hurray...i watched many movies these few days...
hurray...i am still on holidays...
hurray...i had VAIO recovery disc*2 already...=_= since i was worried about it so much...


haiz...i am beginning my first year, the freshman year soon...
haiz...i am waiting for miracle appears...i think it should be "hurray"?!
haiz...i became conscious that Wednesday the 9nd is my UNLUCKY day...why?


Since everyone talked about "Black Friday" or "Freaky Friday", i was so afraid! frankly...hahaha...FRIDAY is my...MY LUCKY day than the other days...kinda weird...Wednesday the 9nd has become Black Wednesday...shhhh....someone reminded me something and recalled something...something HORRIBLE!!!





"The Road to SUCCESS passes FAILURE"
i totally agreed with that! ^^
God Bless ALL of you...

No comments: